GtkWindow without focus

Hi all,

   Currently I want to implement a virtual keypad for applications. It means that a key press event will be emit to focused window as soon as mouse clicks on the picture of keypad. I would like the keypad picture and applications are not in same window because applications should not care the virtual keypad. So the question is raised. When mouse clicks the picture, the window which the picture is in must get focus. It is to say that window of picture receives the event which is emitted by itself. It is not what I think. Just one way can resolve this question. Maybe it is that the window of picture should not get focus for ever. In qt QFrame is a good tool. Because it will never get focus. But I don't know how I can implement my idea by GTK.
   Your response is greatly appropriated!