How to use GtkTextView with PHP script in windows\linux?

Hi all,

for all I now is that the component GtkTextView is not yet implemented in PGP_GTK.
My goal is to get this REAL text editor to work with PHP script in Linux and Windows.
(PS For newbies: the old version GtkText is really ugly!)

Is there anyone working on it?
Can you help me or give me some advice on how to do it?
(And, Yesss I'm prepared to spend a lot of time to it, to get it done!!!)

Keep up the good work,
Sjoerd Linders