New Glib object tutorials

Hi all,

I'm in the progress of writing a new Glib Object System
tutorial.

(my first contribution, in the hope it's still usefull)

Up till now I have two documents. One about OO
programming in C (touching the basics) and one about
Glib Object System itself. The scope of the document
is more or less to get the reader started very fast
with OO programming in C using GObjects and the
specific powerful features.

I've uploaded *very* early drafts in the hope someone
is interested (and willing to do some initial
proofreading: Is the "concept" ok? Is the information
correct? Is it understandable (is my style ok)? and
so on...)

These are the files:

http://teamspirit.uia.ac.be/~mikoyan/stuff/OOinC.tutorial.html
http://teamspirit.uia.ac.be/~mikoyan/stuff/GObject.tutorial.html

Currently they are simple big xhtml files exported by
abiword. (why not) I will put them in a proper
format (docbook) when the tutorials have progressed
some more.

Greetings,

	Steven