GTK+ in Linux Console with Framebuffer support

Hi all,
I had compiled the vanilla kernel 2.4.20 with frame buffer device support. I had executed GTK+ programs using DirectFB. What I want is to execute GTK+ programs without using DirectFB in Linux Console. Say suppose I coded a program which on execution display a gtk widget with command buttons. I should get that widget when I execute the program in linux console. And then as usual events can be triggered. Is this possible ? GTK widgets in Framebuffer without using DirectFB. If so
how to do this ?

With Regards,
S.Suriya Mohan

Meet your old school or college friends from
1 Million + database...
Click here to reunite www.batchmates.com/rediff.asp