Re: GtkImage, animation and transparency

On Fri, 2003-08-15 at 21:59, Hans Kramer wrote:

> I noticed that the first frame of an animated transparent gif doesn't
> show the background properly. Instead the transparent pixels are
> depicted white. I see the same effect when I open the same file with
> gThumb 2.0.1. I am running Redhat 9.0 (gtk-2.0?)

Your animation has a background color set which is not the transparent
color index. I think that gdk-pixbuf is behaving correctly here. If you
want the background to be transparent, you should not set the background
color or make sure it is set to the transparent color index.

Sven