Is GTK+ mature on all platforms?

Hello world,

We're deciding on GUI APIs for two projects we plan to start with requirements that only GTK+, QT and wxWindows seem to fulfill. The preference is definitely for GTK+ but there are a few issues.

GTK+ has not seemed to have been around for the win32 platform for long. The application will be used more on win32 than Linux although it will be used on Linux, FreeBSD and Solaris. One of the projects will also be ported to embedded devices most likely PDAs that run Linux, and that is where QT seems to have a good market. Although cost is not an issue for us for QT, at least I enjoy glib's interface more.

So I guess the question is are there large applications that can run on win32 demonstrating the strengths of GTK+? On the flip side are there large GTK+ apps that do not run on win32 revealing its weaknesses?