Signal connection

Hello,

I would like to connect a callback (gtk_widget_grab_focus) to a
signal, using g_signal_connect_swapped.  I would also like this to run
after the default handler.  However, there isn't a
g_signal_connect_swapped_after() function.

Is there another way to achieve this effect?  I looked at
GConnectFlags and the functions that use this, but I'm not sure these
functions are appropriate.  g_signal_connect_data() looks promising,
but I'm not sure about using a GClosure (I don't need one, whatever
they are).  What a GClosure actually /is/ isn't documented, at least
in my version of the docs, so I'm unsure what to do here.  Any
suggestions would be kindly appreciated!

Thanks,
Roger

--
Roger Leigh

                GPG Public Key: 0x25BFB848 available on public keyservers