question about cross compiling glib2.2

Hi All
  I want cross compile Gtk+-2.0 for arm linux. I use i686 RedHat 9 as
host and download glib2.2 to do cross compile first. In order to
success, I downloaded config.cache file and cross compiling as follows:
Below steps that i have performed.
1. autoconf configure.in
2 ./configure CC=arm-linux-gcc --host=arm-linux
--cache-file=config.cache --prefix /home/ding/XHYPER/

configure: WARNING: If you wanted to set the --build type, don't use
--host.
   If a cross compiler is detected then cross compile mode will be
used.
configure: loading cache config.cache
checking for working aclocal-1.4... found
checking for working autoconf... found
checking for working automake-1.4... found
checking for working autoheader... found
checking for working makeinfo... found
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles...
no
checking host system type... arm-unknown-linux-gnu
checking for the BeOS... no
checking for Win32... no
checking whether to enable garbage collector friendliness... no
checking whether to disable memory pools... no
checking for arm-linux-gcc... arm-linux-gcc
checking whether we are cross compiling... yes
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether arm-linux-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for arm-linux-gcc option to accept ANSI C... none needed
checking for c++... c++
checking for arm-linux-g++... (cached) c++
checking whether c++ accepts -g... yes
checking for arm-linux-gcc option to accept ANSI C... none needed
checking for special C compiler options needed for large files... no
checking for _FILE_OFFSET_BITS value needed for large files... 64
checking for _LARGE_FILES value needed for large files... no
checking for gawk... gawk
checking for perl5... no
checking for perl... perl
checking for indent... indent
checking for perl... /usr/bin/perl
checking for iconv_open... yes
checking how to run the C preprocessor... arm-linux-gcc -E
checking for egrep... grep -E
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for memory.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking locale.h usability... yes
checking locale.h presence... yes
checking for locale.h... yes
checking for LC_MESSAGES... yes
checking libintl.h usability... yes
checking libintl.h presence... yes
checking for libintl.h... yes
checking for dgettext in libc... yes
checking for bind_textdomain_codeset... yes
checking for msgfmt... /usr/bin/msgfmt
checking for dcgettext... yes
checking for gmsgfmt... /usr/bin/msgfmt
checking for xgettext... /usr/bin/xgettext
checking for catalogs to be installed...  az be bg ca cs da de el es eu
fi fr gl hi ja ko ms nl nn no pl pt pt_BR ro ru sk sl sq sv ta tr uk vi
zh_CN zh_TW
checking for ld used by GCC...
/usr/local/hybus-arm-linux-R1.1/arm-linux/bin/ld
checking if the linker
(/usr/local/hybus-arm-linux-R1.1/arm-linux/bin/ld) is GNU ld... yes
checking for /usr/local/hybus-arm-linux-R1.1/arm-linux/bin/ld option to
reload object files... -r
checking for BSD-compatible nm...
/usr/local/hybus-arm-linux-R1.1/bin/arm-linux-nm -B
checking for a sed that does not truncate output... /bin/sed
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking how to recognise dependent libraries... file_magic ELF
[0-9][0-9]*-bit [LM]SB (shared object|dynamic lib )
checking command to parse
/usr/local/hybus-arm-linux-R1.1/bin/arm-linux-nm -B output... ok
checking dlfcn.h usability... yes
checking dlfcn.h presence... yes
checking for dlfcn.h... yes
checking for arm-linux-file... no
checking for file... /usr/bin/file
checking for arm-linux-ranlib... arm-linux-ranlib
checking for arm-linux-strip... arm-linux-strip
checking for objdir... .libs
checking for arm-linux-gcc option to produce PIC... -fPIC
checking if arm-linux-gcc PIC flag -fPIC works... yes
checking if arm-linux-gcc static flag -static works... yes
checking if arm-linux-gcc supports -c -o file.o... yes
checking if arm-linux-gcc supports -c -o file.lo... yes
checking if arm-linux-gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions... yes
checking whether the linker
(/usr/local/hybus-arm-linux-R1.1/arm-linux/bin/ld) supports shared
libraries... yes
checking dynamic linker characteristics... GNU/Linux ld.so
checking whether to build static libraries... no
checking whether -lc should be explicitly linked in... no
creating libtool
checking for extra flags for POSIX compliance... none needed
checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes
checking for vprintf... yes
checking for _doprnt... no
checking for working alloca.h... yes
checking for alloca... yes
checking for atexit... yes
checking for on_exit... yes
checking for char... yes
checking size of char... (cached) 1
checking for short... yes
checking size of short... (cached) 2
checking for long... yes
checking size of long... (cached) 4
checking for int... yes
checking size of int... (cached) 4
checking for void *... yes
checking size of void *... (cached) 4
checking for long long... yes
checking size of long long... (cached) 8
checking for __int64... no
checking size of __int64... (cached) 0
checking for format to printf and scanf a guint64... (cached) %llu
checking if malloc() and friends prototypes are gmem.h compatible... yes
checking for growing stack pointer... (cached) no
checking for __inline... (cached) yes
checking for __inline__... (cached) yes
checking for inline... (cached) yes
checking for ISO C99 varargs macros in C... yes
checking for ISO C99 varargs macros in C++... yes
checking for GNUC varargs macros... yes
checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... no
checking dirent.h usability... yes
checking dirent.h presence... yes
checking for dirent.h... yes
checking float.h usability... yes
checking float.h presence... yes
checking for float.h... yes
checking limits.h usability... yes
checking limits.h presence... yes
checking for limits.h... yes
checking pwd.h usability... yes
checking pwd.h presence... yes
checking for pwd.h... yes
checking sys/param.h usability... yes
checking sys/param.h presence... yes
checking for sys/param.h... yes
checking sys/poll.h usability... yes
checking sys/poll.h presence... yes
checking for sys/poll.h... yes
checking sys/select.h usability... yes
checking sys/select.h presence... yes
checking for sys/select.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... (cached) yes
checking sys/time.h usability... yes
checking sys/time.h presence... yes
checking for sys/time.h... yes
checking sys/times.h usability... yes
checking sys/times.h presence... yes
checking for sys/times.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking values.h usability... yes
checking values.h presence... yes
checking for values.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... (cached) yes
checking sched.h usability... yes
checking sched.h presence... yes
checking for sched.h... yes
checking langinfo.h usability... yes
checking langinfo.h presence... yes
checking for langinfo.h... yes
checking for nl_langinfo... yes
checking for nl_langinfo and CODESET... yes
checking whether we are using the GNU C Library 2.1 or newer... yes
checking stddef.h usability... yes
checking stddef.h presence... yes
checking for stddef.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for string.h... (cached) yes
checking for setlocale... yes
checking whether make is GNU Make... yes
checking for size_t... yes
checking size of size_t... 4
checking for the appropriate definition for size_t... unsigned int
checking for lstat... yes
checking for strerror... yes
checking for strsignal... yes
checking for memmove... yes
checking for mkstemp... yes
checking for vsnprintf... yes
checking for stpcpy... yes
checking for strcasecmp... yes
checking for strncasecmp... yes
checking for poll... yes
checking for getcwd... yes
checking for nanosleep... yes
checking for vasprintf... yes
checking for unsetenv... yes
checking for getc_unlocked... yes
checking for C99 vsnprintf... no
checking whether printf supports positional parameters... no
checking for sys_errlist... yes
checking for sys_siglist... yes
checking for sys_siglist declaration... yes
checking for fd_set... yes, found in sys/types.h
checking whether realloc (NULL,) will work... (cached) yes
checking for nl_langinfo (CODESET)... yes
checking for OpenBSD strlcpy/strlcat... no
checking for an implementation of va_copy()... (cached) no
checking for an implementation of __va_copy()... (cached) yes
checking whether va_lists can be copied by value... (cached) yes
checking for dlopen... no
checking for NSLinkModule... no
checking for dlopen in -ldl... yes
checking for dlsym in -ldl... yes
checking for RTLD_GLOBAL brokenness... (cached) no
checking for preceeding underscore in symbols... (cached) no
checking for dlerror... yes
checking for the suffix of shared libraries... .so
checking for gspawn implementation... gspawn.lo
checking for GIOChannel implementation... giounix.lo
checking for platform-dependent source...
checking whether to compile timeloop... yes
checking if building for some Win32 platform... no
checking for thread implementation... posix
checking thread related cflags... -pthread
checking for sched_get_priority_min... yes
checking thread related libraries... -pthread
checking for localtime_r... yes
checking for posix getpwuid_r... (cached) yes
checking size of pthread_t... (cached) 4
checking for pthread_attr_setstacksize... yes
checking for minimal/maximal thread priority...
sched_get_priority_min(SCHED_OTHER)/sched_get_priority_max(SCHED_OTHER)
checking for posix yield function... sched_yield
checking whether to use the PID niceness surrogate for thread
priorities...
configure: error: cannot run test program while cross compiling

It seems that the same errors as before, can someone help me solve this
problem? I am looking forward for some advance.