Re: GTK+ thread problem (program freezing using these 2 GTK+ commands...)

We cannnot use gdk.threads_enter() and gdk.threads_leave() blindly. You
need to understand why / when these functions are used, otherwise the
program will freeze. For example, you cannot use these functions when
gtk main loop is running (like it does when we call gtk_dialog_run(),
for example). There is decent documentation abt it at:

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gdk/gdk-Threads.html

good luck,
Bharat