Re: gtk2 GtkTextView - cursor color

Marcin Krzyzanowski wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is theer any possibility to set color of cursor (vertical line that indicate where text cursor is at the moment). It seem's it's always black. If I change bg color to black then I don't see that cursor. I would like to set it to white color for example. How to do it ?
>
> Please help.

Yes, there is.
I've used gtkrc file to change GtkWidget style property "cursor-color".

style "<style_name>"
{
  GtkWidget::cursor_color = "#00ff00" // this is green, "green" should work too (?)
}

class "<class_name>" style "<style_name>"

I am sure you may change it at run time too.
(I hope you are using GTK+-2.0)

Regards,
-andrew

OT:
 I wonder if someone gonna investigate my questions:
    - Default font error
    - GtkTreeView question

 No answer is not what I was suspecting. At least, tell me if someone has experienced same problems or has not.