GtkCellRendererText---Any simple way to make colour dependent upon text?

  Is there a simple way to set up a cell renderer so that the colour of
the text is dependent upon the content of the text, or would I have to
create a subclass of GtkCellRendererText and write my own renderer
routine that sets the colour appropriately, then calls
gtk_cell_renderer_text_render()?

--
Christopher Clark <clark compudata-systems com>
Pongidae, and proud of it.

  Cannot run out of time.  There is infinite time.  You are finite.
Zathras is finite.  This... is wrong tool.
                                                              -- Zathras