About tree cell renderer

Hello, Everyone

  I create a treeview, and packed a pixbuf cell renderer in a column with a
editable cell renderer after it. When I use gtk 2.0.2, the single click on
the pixbuf will not make the editable cell renderer into the edit mode, so my
program can work well. when I click right button on pixbuf, my pop-up menu
pop up at the proper state. Now, I installed gtk2 2.0.5, when I click on
pixbuf (if this row is already selected), the editable cell renderer comes
into the edit mode right now. So my menu can't work properly.
  Can anybody tell me how to handle this problem?
  And I will ask a question again for no one anwsered me yet: How can I move a
node in a tree together with its child nodes to other place in the same tree?
Should I delete the old, and create each node at the other place?

  Thank you,
  Yours,
  mili