Re: GTK+-2.1.0 and Sparc solaris

Hi Salman,

This bug has been fixed in cvs, so either try a later version or grab the source from cvs.

   HTH,

           Erwann

Salman Sheikh wrote:

I am attempting to recompile gnome-2.0 with the latest tarballs.
I compiled pango-1.0.2, glib-2.0.6 and then gtk+-2.1.0, the latest.

Whenever I run any of the gtk test programs, I keep getting recurring errors like this:

(testinput:8499): Gdk-CRITICAL **: file gdkimage-x11.c: line 700 (gdk_image_get_pixel): assertion `x < 0 || x >= image->width' failed

This seems to happen on all programs that have a dialog and seems to hose up the responsiveness of the program and then I need to kill
it from the command line.

Any ideas what's happening?

Salman