Re: gtk+-2.0.6 not compiling

On Thu, 24 Oct 2002, Richard Warren wrote:

> you should check the archives for this list around the dates of the 5th and

Will do, thanks.  I checked the bug listings and the FAQ, but forgot about
the list archives.  Whoops. =)

> Solaris 2.8 by any chance?

How did you guess? ;-)  Indeed, that's the case.  I forgot to mention it
in the original post... I'm usually very good about mentioning system
info, but forgot this time.  Brain lag.

Thanks for the help - hopefully I can get it working! =)  I'll give it a
shot tomorrow and see what happens.

						--- Amir