Re: gtk install problems

Sarah Leitner <sm_leitner yahoo com> writes:

> To all,
>
> I have been trying to install GTK for about 2 weeks. I
> have solved many problems along the way, but I am
> completely stuck on this one. GCC is telling me
>
> /h/gtk/gtk-query-immodules-2.0*.la > gtk.immodules
> make[3]: *** [gtk.immodules] Error 139
> make[3]: Leaving directory
> '/h/gtk+12.0.6/modules/input

Information about what operating system, and version and
which compiler you are using would make it easier for
people to guess what is going on here.

It's also best (if possible) to cut and paste error messages
directly as they appear in the terminal rather than retype
them... the above looks a little mangled.

Regards,
                                        Owen