(no subject)

Hi all,

I'm working on GTK,in fact,I've just started.My task is to create Multiple windows.Is there any such option in GTK?We are Glade to do the programming.

Also I want to know if the display in the Tables is editable during runtime,ie,dynamically?

How do I create multiple windows in one window?The main idea is to click on the child window and it should expand to a bigger one.

Anyways,Thanx in advance.

Preethi.

Get a speedy connection with MSN Broadband.  Join now! Click Here