Re: Forcing size_allocate?

Fair enough..  I tried registering the expose event for the
gnome_canvas_item's to their draw routines and removed the
size_allocate event.  I cannot get this to work.  The graphics do not
show up at all now.  This is probably because I can't do an initial draw
until an expose event, so there's nothing on the screen to 'expose'.
Can you offer a suggestion on how I would get around this?