Scripts for building an interface

Hi,

I am looking for tools/scripts which would enable me to put a lot of
functions into dialogboxes in a GTK-based interface. I am currently
converting our software from an old Motif-based interface into a
GTK-based interface and one of the jobs to be done is to put a lot of
functions into the menu and to create dialogboxes for setting arguments
for all the C-functions.

As an example I would like to be able to start with "int myfunc( int a,
double b, char * c)" and buld a dialogbox from this function protototype
in t the C-file into a dialogbox. Additional tools to define the
"limits" for the arguments would be welcome too.

Best regards,

Peter

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/pvosta/cvwww.htm