Some problems with Glib Library
- From: "Oscar Ricardo Maya Rodriguez" <riosmaro hotmail com>
- To: gtk-list gnome org
- Subject: Some problems with Glib Library
- Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2002 17:30:06 -0500
I have had some problems installing packages that need the Glib Library. I
have installed a kernel 2.4.18.
I'm trying to install a package (affix-1.2.1). The followings packages
should be installed:
- libglib1.2 : *glib* libraries
- libglib1.2-dev : *glib* headers
- libopenobex1 : *openobex* libraries
- libopenobex-dev : *openobex* headers
I installed the "glib1_2_1_2_10_orig_tar" without errors, however, when I
try to install the "libopenobex_0_9_8_orig_tar", the following problem is
present when I run "./configure" script:
checking for glib-config... (cached) no
checking for GLIB - version >= 1.2.0... no
*** The glib-config script installed by GLIB could not be found
*** If GLIB was installed in PREFIX, make sure PREFIX/bin is in
*** your path, or set the GLIB_CONFIG environment variable to the
*** full path to glib-config.
This create a error when I execute "make". Furthermore, this error is
present when I want to install others packages that need the Glib Library.
What can I do?
I'll be grateful for yours comments and suggestions.
UNIVERSIDAD DEL VALLE
MSN. Más Útil cada Día. http://www.msn.es/intmap/
] [Thread Prev