- From: Malte Thoma <thoma uni-muenster de>
- To: gtk-list gnome org
- Subject: Gtk::HandleBox::detach
- Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 17:49:56 +0100
Excuse me for disturbing you without having subscribed your list, but I
don't use ada, but gtk. And perhaps someone of yu can answer my question
1. I have a Gtk::Handle detached (manualy) from the Gtk::Window
2. I get the position of the detached Gtk::Handle by the 'float window'
3. I save the positions
4. I exit the program
5. I start the progarm again
6. I load the position where tha Gtk::Handle has been
The question is:
How to detach the Gtk:Handle an set ist to a known position?
] [Thread Prev