Re: Forcing pango context for FontSelection

Hi,

Lars Clausen <lrclause cs uiuc edu> writes:

> Is there any way for me to tell the GtkFontSelectionDialog to use a
> specific pango context?  I'm using PangoFT2 for all font rendering now, but
> if GDK_USE_XFT is unset, the font selection dialog lists fonts by different
> names.  I see that each widget can have a specific context, but I see no
> way to set these.

if you render using PangoFT2 you probably want to use a PangoFT2 font
selector as well instead of relying on the GTK+ fontselector. There is
code for such a font selection widget in the gimp HEAD branch that is
licensed under the terms of the GPL. Feel free to use it according to
the license terms.

Salut, Sven