no title in titlebar ...

Hi !

I'm currently porting slackware on my SGI Indy.

I have compiled XFree86 4.2.1 on the SGI + glib/gtk 1.2.10 to be able to compile AfterStep 1.8.11.

Ok ... all seem to be compiled without problems, but now i'm try to compile a simple gtk prog, seem to be compiled fine too but ... here is the output from xprop on the SGI :

WM_STATE(WM_STATE):
                window state: Normal
                icon window: 0x0
_WIN_DESK(CARDINAL) = 0
WM_CLASS(STRING) = "gyroscope", "Gyroscope"
WM_LOCALE_NAME(STRING) = "C"
WM_CLIENT_MACHINE(STRING) = "bigbobsgi"
WM_CLIENT_LEADER(WINDOW): window id # 0x2e00001
WM_HINTS(WM_HINTS):
                Client accepts input or input focus: True
                Initial state is Normal State.
                window id # of group leader: 0x2e00001
WM_NORMAL_HINTS(WM_SIZE_HINTS):
                program specified minimum size: 445 by 244
WM_PROTOCOLS(ATOM): protocols  WM_DELETE_WINDOW, WM_TAKE_FOCUS

and here is the output from xprop for the same application but on my i386 arch :

WM_STATE(WM_STATE):
                window state: Normal
                icon window: 0x0
_WIN_DESK(CARDINAL) = 0
WM_CLASS(STRING) = "gyroscope", "Gyroscope"
WM_LOCALE_NAME(STRING) = "C"
WM_CLIENT_MACHINE(STRING) = "bigbobwks1"
WM_ICON_NAME(STRING) = "GyrosCoPe 1.0"
WM_NAME(STRING) = "GyrosCoPe 1.0"
WM_CLIENT_LEADER(WINDOW): window id # 0x3000001
WM_HINTS(WM_HINTS):
                Client accepts input or input focus: True
                Initial state is Normal State.
                window id # of group leader: 0x3000001
WM_NORMAL_HINTS(WM_SIZE_HINTS):
                program specified minimum size: 440 by 244
WM_PROTOCOLS(ATOM): protocols  WM_DELETE_WINDOW, WM_TAKE_FOCUS

As you see on the SGI xprop doesn't report :

WM_ICON_NAME(STRING) = "GyrosCoPe 1.0"
WM_NAME(STRING) = "GyrosCoPe 1.0"

What i have missed ??? does Gtk+ required params on SGI for compilation ?

Thanks in advance ...

--
COLIN Stephane, scolin planetepc fr