Re: gtk_draw_area not displaying

Hi Jason, I think you're a bit mixed up about the way the gtk drawing model
works.

Confusingly, drawing_area is not a thing you can draw to (usually) ...
instead
it represents a piece of screen which your app should repaint when asked.
You
should connect to the drawing area's expose event and repaint from there.

The scribble example in the tutorial covers this.

John

Jason wrote:

> Hi all
> 	got a bit of a problem, i'm doing an assinment for a job interview
and am
> writing a program that displays a graph, i'm using the gtk_drawing_area
> widget and some how the widget is not displaying.
>
> any help you can give me on this would be great.

Madame de Pompadour
Images of a Mistress

16 October 2002 - 12 January 2003

For information and tickets: