Re: can't install gtk2.0 on solaris 2.8

Actually, the first error I found in config.log was:
In file included from configure:10177:
/usr/local/include/glib.h:66: glibconfig.h: No such file or directory

Indeed ls /usr/local/include/glib* only give
/usr/local/include/glib.h

So I changed the #include <glib> to
#include "/export/home/jaume/glib/include/glib-2.0/glib.h"
After running ./configure --prefix=/export/home/jaume/pango
I found in config.log the error I mentioned in the previous message.

Does it help to find a solution?
Sylvain