Reply by myself to "How to using gtk2 under MS windows"

I reply by myself to this question :

- Gtk 2.0 under MS windows doesn't require any change to the windows
registry (I suppose)
- just copy (note %systemroot% usually is c:\winnt or c:\windows or
similar) :

in %systemroot%\system32

iconv.dll
libatk-1.0-0.dll
libgdk_pixbuf-2.0-0.dll
libgdk-win32-2.0-0.dll
libglib-2.0-0.dll
libgmodule-2.0-0.dll
libgobject-2.0-0.dll
libgthread-2.0-0.dll
libgtk-win32-2.0-0.dll
libintl-1.dll
libpango-1.0-0.dll
libpangoft2-1.0-0.dll
libpangowin32-1.0-0.dll

in %systemroot%\System32\lib\gtk-2.0\2.0.0\immodules
im-*.dll

in %systemroot%\System32\lib\gtk-2.0\2.0.0\loaders
libpixbufloader-*.dll

in %systemroot%\System32\lib\pango\1.0.0\modules
pango-*.dll

in %systemroot%\System32\etc
XftConfig

in %systemroot%\System32\etc\gtk-2.0
gtk.immodules
gtk.immodules~
gtkrc
gtkrc~

in %systemroot%\System32\etc\pango
pango.aliases
pango.modules

:)

----- Forwarded by Lorenzo Zampese/Electrolux Professional
S.P.A./Italy/Electrolux Group on 06/11/2002 10:58 -----

                      Lorenzo Zampese
                                               To:       gtk-list gnome org
                      06/11/2002 09:47         cc:
                                               Subject:  How to using gtk2 under MS windows

When I made my program using gtk 1.2 under window all was ok.

Now I make my own programs using gtk 2.0 and when I run my application
all widgets which display chars on the screen (labels, view text, etc) show
unreadable chars ?!!? What's wrong ? :(

Maybe do I need to change any window's registry key for a correct
visualization ?

Thank you :)