How to get the desktop width and height?

Hi all:
   I had met a problem:
   I had tried to use Gtk+ to create Gtk window and
stack my widget on it up to down, and I set my window
has fix (600x700) area, this size is ok in 1024x768
resolution, but unfortunally as I change the
resolution into 800x600, I found some part of my
window is over my desktop, so I modify my window with
scrollbar, but I think it is not friendly. I hope my
window can dectect the desktop width and height, if it
is not enough wide, then I can set my window with
scrollbar, but how to get the width and height of
desktop?
Thanks~

anukeey

< ¨C¤Ñ³£ Yahoo!©_¼¯ >  www.yahoo.com.tw