gtk_main_quit

void
gtk_main_quit (void)
{
  g_return_if_fail (main_loops != NULL);

  g_main_loop_quit (main_loops->data);
}

ist this necessary to check main_loops != NULL ? it doesn't have to be not null. ex. if I init main loop via g_main_loop_new and just do gtk_init (without gtk_main that set main_loops variable), and want to break main loop via gtk_main_quit, I get error message. I think that if main_loops is NULL then main_loop should be received from default_context or similar and stop that loop.

What do you think ?

--

Marcin Krzyzanowski
www   : http://krzak.linux.net.pl