gtk-config

Hi
I'm gusage and i'm a linux user from Spain.

I've been compiling some programs that need gtk+ and all failed in
./configure due to not find gtk.

It seems that ./configure looks for a script named gtk-config. I've installed
all gtk-blablalba-devel, -common, ... libgtk-blabla, etc etc etc from my
debian (and all the required dependencies) and the script gtk-config doesn't
appears from anywhere.

I also installed gtk+-2.0.2 from gtk.org and this script continues inexistent.

Does someone know where can I find this script (gtk-config) whithout which I
cannot compile and install any application using gtk or knows how to solve
this problem??

The path to the libs seems to be well. I've created a simlink in /usr/lib/gtk
-> /usr/lib/gtk2.0.2/gtk.

Thanks :)