Sorting TreeModel on demand

Hi

I've already submitted a feature request on this topic using bugzilla,
but I wonder what's your opinion about it.

I set a default sort function and use default sort column in
GtkTreeSortable and it works well. But when I call
gtk_tree_sortable_set_default_sort_func again with a different sorting
function the model doesn't re-sort itself and there is no way to force
it to do so. Calling gtk_tree_sortable_set_sort_column_id with settings
identical to current ones this call is ignored.

I think GtkTreeSortable should provide some method to force sorting the
model on demand.

--
struct Sig {
  string name("     J a r e k   D u k a t     ");

INTERIA.PL: Portal pelen informacji >>> http://link.interia.pl/f15b7