GtkTextView and motion-notify-event

Hi, all.

I want to use GtkTextView/GtkTextBuffer widgets as a hyper text viewer like a web browser.
To do that, I should catch the mouse motion and change the pointer into - say - a finger style,
and catch the mouse click at some specific string.
But, when I connected "motion-notify-event" to my textview (gtk_widget_set_events(textview,
GDK_POINTER_MOTION_MASK) was called, of course), I could only get the coordinates of
entering position, not every position of motion change.
How can I get mouse position and click signal of GtkTextView widget?

Thanks in advance.
Dongho.