Scrolling any Box Widget

Hi.
I'm doing a test  trying to scroll a box, I have seen an example (a GtkText
widget), and I've done the same.

--- GtkText---------

  scrolledwindow1 = gtk_scrolled_window_new (NULL, NULL);
  gtk_widget_show (scrolledwindow1);
  gtk_container_add (GTK_CONTAINER (info), scrolledwindow1);
  gtk_scrolled_window_set_policy (GTK_SCROLLED_WINDOW (scrolledwindow1),
GTK_POLICY_AUTOMATIC, GTK_POLICY_ALWAYS);

  text1 = gtk_text_new (NULL, NULL);
  gtk_widget_show (text1);
  gtk_container_add (GTK_CONTAINER (scrolledwindow1), text1);
  gtk_text_set_editable (GTK_TEXT (text1), TRUE);

--- A VBox --------

        scrolledwindow=gtk_scrolled_window_new(NULL, NULL);
        gtk_widget_show (scrolledwindow);
        gtk_box_pack_start(GTK_BOX(a bix), box,TRUE,TRUE,0);
         gtk_scrolled_window_set_policy (GTK_SCROLLED_WINDOW (rb->rkWindow),
                                      GTK_POLICY_AUTOMATIC,GTK_POLICY_ALWAYS);

        myBox=gtk_vbox_new(FALSE,0);
        gtk_container_add (GTK_CONTAINER (scrolledindow), myBox);
        gtk_widget_show (myBox);

--------------------

In the first example the text widget expands over the window and scrolls
well, in the second one, the scrolled window seems unknow the VBox Size, and
doesn't show the complete box, only the upper part.  The main window resizes
itsef as the complete vbox size  but  doen't draw it.

What I'm doing wrong? , I would like handle any  box ,as the text widget .

Who can do it?

Thanks in advance

--
Toni Moreno Giménez