Re: Drag from GTK+-2.0.2 Drop into Java freezes the Mouse Pointer

Hi Dietmar,

>i tried to drag from the GTK+ 2.0.2  testdnd
>(gtk+-2.0.2/tests/testdnd) to a the java swing demo from sun
>(under jdk 1.4).  You can find the demo under
>http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4/docs/guide/swing/1.4/JLabelDragNDrop.java.
>
>When i Drag from the "Drag Here" Butten into the Textfield, the
>Text "I'm Data" is displayed and then the Mouse Pointer freezes.
>(You can still move around but you can not click on anything anymore).
>
>When you switch to console with keyboard and you kill testdnd
>everything works again.
>
>Is this a bug in gtk+ 2.0 ?

Yes it is. Can you log a bug against gtk+, component gtk in :
 http://bugzilla.gnome.org/

Thanks,

	Erwann

 Erwann Chénedé, Sun Microsystems, Ireland
 Phone  : +353 1 8199031         xt: 19031
[ I speak for myself, not for my employer ]