Re: problem with gdk_draw_pixmap

mrzali wrote:
> Dear friends,
>
> I create two image(pixmap1 & pixmap2) using gdk_draw_pixmap. When
> mouse_over on pixmap1 the image change
> to the pixmap2. The problem is the image flickering. How i want to solve
> this problem?

I make a GtkPixmap, plus two GdkPixmaps (and two masks as well). When I
want to change the pixture, I do gtk_pixmap_set() to install the new pixmap.

If that still flickers, you'll need to do double-buffering instead. I
think gtk2 does this for you ... if you're gtk1.2, it's work.

John

Coming soon:
Fabric of Vision
Dress and Drapery in Painting