Re: segfault on return to gkt_main()

Hi,

Thierry Brichler <thierry brichler noos fr> writes:

> > this is not true. Most signal callbacks in GTK+ are void functions.
> > Only all GDK event callbacks have gboolean return values. There is no
> > general rule for this; you'll have to check the header files or the
> > API reference.
>
> Sorry for this simplification.
> When I read the original message, it looked as a callback function called
> after click (typically GDK event callback).

sorry for correcting you again. "clicked" is not a signal that is
emitted to signal a GDK event. "button_press_event" is the signal that
gets emitted when a mouse_button is pressed. A "clicked" signal is
only emitted if the mouse button was pressed and released on the same
widget. That way, a user has a chance to cancel a click by moving the
mouse outside the widget before releasing the button. For that reason
"clicked" usually is a void callback.

Salut, Sven