Re: About gtk api function.

> I am a newbie in gtk field ,I want to know if there have any function
>
>can send message to system like SendMessage() or PostMessage() in MS API.

this has very little to do with the GTK+ API. GTK+ is a GUI toolkit,
not a general purpose programming library, and its design isn't very
much like the win32 API at all.

you should read up on POSIX pipes and sockets to understand how you
would do something like this under a POSIX operating system in a very
general way.

--p