Modifying line breaks

	I'd like to modify the way line breaking works in a
GtkTextView (specifically, to prevent breaking between a / and
an immediately following alpha character, so /foo isn't broken).
After digging through the docs for a while, it looks like the
way to do this is to override the default PangoEngineLang with
one that checks for this case, and defaults to the old one
otherwise.  Is this reasonable, or even possible? If so, how do
I do it? I'm guessing pango_module_register() comes in somewhere,
but I'm not sure how to work the details.

Ron Steinke