Re: How to declare widgets (lower case w)

> * Easier to remember that everything is a GtkWidget, rather than this
type,
> that type, etc, thus you are more apt to treat all widgets consistently.

Yep like you say, I prefer only to use GtkWidget for those reasons and also
because I find (but it is really my ownself finding it) that my data
structure (which are containing Widgets) looks more coherent (consistent
might be the right english word, I don't know exactly...). Also I find it
more clean as when you use a gtk function to create a CList or another
widget, they return a GtkWidget* so to avoid to cast it all the time and to
do it clean, I'm using only GtkWidget. See in the API :
GtkWidget*  gtk_clist_new                   (gint columns);

Jean-Christophe