RE: pixmap doesn´t show in drawing_area

>The correct link is
>http://gtkmm.sourceforge.net

sorry, my mistake..

>> i didn't manage to install it on my pc... there must be something wrong here...

>Don't report problems without giving us details so that we can help you.
>That's just disinformation.

The problem must be a problem when i instaled.. when i try to do configure it looks
for the libsig++ version, and mine is superior, and when he tried to see if it was sane,
it failed (event after the ldconfig, etc..). today i installed the Red Hat 7.2 and i tried to install
gtkmm and it worked...
There's no need for help, but thanks anyway.. :-)

Afonso