RE: How to get a specific menu item

>Hi,
>
>How can I get a specific menuitem from a menubar??  In my application
>I need to be able to remove a menu from the menubar when I unload a
>plugin. I can remove the submenu but not the menuitem on the menubar.

i'm suposing you ask that on gtk1.2..

in GtkMenuBar and GtkMenuShell i think there's no function to do that..
but GtkMenuBar is also a GtkContainer...
try using gtk_container_remove(GTK_CONTAINER(menu_bar), your_menu_item_widget);

i think it should work, but i never did something like that...

Afonso