GTK_SELECTION_BROWSE in gtktreeview

Hi all,

excuse me I have a simple, may be stupid question, I was searching for a
selectionmode in gtktreeview where I select one row and move the mouse
with pressed button down and all rows I moved over will be selected. I
was thinking this will be the browse mode.
But in browse selected mode the list in treeview reacts like single
select. Single selected and multiple selected work fine.
Can anybody tell me who the browse selection mode will work.
Thanks Bernd