Re: GtkStateType....

<hunchback netcabo pt> writes:

> >use gtk_widget_set_sensitive () instead.
>
> thanks, that works..
> but there's a problem... the button acumulates the events...
> if i put the button insensitive and then the user clicks 3 times, when the button becomes sensitive it
> calls the three events... how do i do to clean the events queue?

My guess is that you made the widget insensitive, and then didn't process the event
queue any more until you made it sensitive again.

As long as you keep running the event queue, events that would normally get sent
to insensitive widgets are discarded.

See question 5.14 in the FAQ. (http://www.gtk.org/faq/#AEN561)

Regards,
                                        Owen