Pango-1.0.0 compilation

	Hi!

	I use slackware, and I think all slack users will have the same problem.
Freetype 1.x and 2.x come installed together under /usr/X11R6 and when compiling
pango, if /usr/X11R6/include is before than /usr/X11R6/include/freetype2 in the
INCLUDES variable, gcc will try to use /usr/X11R6/include/ to find freetype/*.h

The solution is to edit all makefiles and change the order. Can't this be done
in the tarball so that it compile out of the box?

Thanks
Alberto
--
f u cn rd ths, u cn gt a gd jb n cmptr prgrmmng.