Problem with autogen.sh & configure

Hello,
I installed Dedian Potato 2.2r5 in my machine, and tryied to compile one
program that I was making, the interface was made by Glade, and when I
run ./autogen.sh it creates the configure file and attempts to run it,
but the configure file has an error in some macros (I don't know if this
the correct term) that I don't know to fix, bellow goes the messages in
my terminal:

 bash-2.03$ ./autogen.sh
**Warning**: I am going to run `configure' with no arguments.
If you wish to pass any to it, please specify them on the
`./autogen.sh' command line.

processing .
Creating ./aclocal.m4 ...
Running gettextize...  Ignore non-fatal messages.
./autogen.sh: gettextize: command not found
Making ./aclocal.m4 writable ...
Running aclocal  -I macros ...
aclocal: configure.in: 21: macro `AM_GNU_GETTEXT' not found in library
Running autoheader...
Running automake --gnu  ...
configure.in: 21: required file `./ABOUT-NLS' not found
Makefile.am:3: required directory ./intl does not exist
macros/Makefile.am:32: INSIDE_GNOME_COMMON does not appear in
AM_CONDITIONAL
Running autoconf ...
Running ./configure --enable-maintainer-mode --enable-compile-warnings
./configure: line 524: syntax error near unexpected token
`AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE(plecsimul,'
./configure: line 524: `AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE(plecsimul, 0.1)'
bash-2.03$

Really, the gettext doesn't exists, if is this the problem, what package
contains this command ?

Thanks a lot for any help

Flavio Alberto