Equivalent of the GtkArg structure

Hi,
    Could any one suggest me what is the equivalent of the GtkArg
Structure in GTK-2.0.

While making the rep-gtk module, i am getting a series of errors with
the message "dereferencing the pointer to an incomplete type". After
going thru the code, i felt that the GtkArg strucure is giving the
problem. I referred the GTK-2.0 documentation also, it says that the
structure GtkArg is deprecated.

It would be great if any one of you can suggest me which structure will
fit "GtkArg".

-- Mayur