Re: Get & Set pixel from a pixmap.

Eleni Ryan wrote:

I want to get & then set a pixel value from a GdkPixmap, but can't seem to
find where to start.  I see that pixels can be manipulated in a GdkImage
using gdk_image_get_pixel() & gdk_image_put_pixel(), however I need to
manipulate an off-screen pixmap rather than a copy of the window.

Does anybody have any idea how to do this or an example?

gtk-list mailing list
gtk-list gnome org

Months ago I started a life game under the GTK, and I used a GdkPixmap
to hold the cells. I used gdk_draw_points() inside the pixmap. Surprisly, I found this pretty fast. In case that would be useful,
here is the source: