Double-clicking on CList

Hello!

I have a couple of questions and I hope someone could help me out:

1. Is there an easier (more elegant) way to get the highlighted row of
CList than:

gint selected_row = (gint)((GList *)(GTK_CLIST(list)->selection))->data;

2. What signal do I have to use (and how) to detect double-click on a
particular row?

3. What signal do I have to use (and how) to detect the change in a
particular cell (As I would use "changed" in a spin button)?

Thanks a lot for your time!

Andrej