RE: sprintf and clists

No reason it should do that. I suggest post the relevant code,
maybe someone can spot the error. Stepping through the relevant
sections with a debugger would probably also reveal the error.
If you are not familiar with debuggers, I suggest trying DDD
http://www.gnu.org/software/ddd/.

Vennlig hilsen/Best Regards
Nils Olav Selåsdal
System Engineer