Re: steal window

xy s wrote:
> I new a gtk window( gtk_window_new() )
> and also I create a X11 window ( XCreateWindow() ).
> And now, thw window can be displayed on screen.
> But how can I put the X11 window into the gtk window ?

Hi Jason, gtk_window_new() will make an X window for you when it is
realised. You don't need to make the window yourself.

(if you really want to put an x window into gdk, you can include gdkx.h
and use gdk_window_foreign_new(), but that's probably not a good idea)

John

Coming soon:
Fabric of Vision
Dress and Drapery in Painting