More info about signals

	Hi,

I am trying to understand better the signal stuff of Gtk. I have read the
tutorial but I still have some questions. The api reference did not help me
much.

1. All the arguments that are received by the function the signal is
connected to are set when connecting the signal, right ? I'm asking this
because I am more familiar with Qt where you define the info that your
signal is carrying when emitting the signal.

2. Is it possible to pass more info in the signals than just a pointer ? All
the signals I have seen are either signals linked to events or signal
without much info embedded in them. What if I want to pass three int and a
custom struct in  my signal ? Is it what the marshaller are for ?

Thanx in advance,

	Philippe