GdkWindow destroyed & ProgressListener2.cpp failed.

hi,

I have gnome 1.4 and galeon 1.2.1. Have been working well for a month.

Now I got this warning message everytime I start galeon:

Gdk-WARNING **: GdkWindow 0x1200ac7 unexpectedly destroyed

Gdk-WARNING **: GdkWindow 0x1200ac6 unexpectedly destroyed

and so on.

Basically that's OK. But when I tried to download a pdf or ps file, I got
this error and cannot obtain the file.

** CRITICAL **: file ProgressListener2.cpp: line 237 (nsresult GProgressListener2::PrivateInit ()): assertion `GTK_IS_CLIST (dialog->clist)' failed.

I suspect this is a gtk issue due to the gdk warnings. Could any one give me a
hint what this is all about?

Cheers,

Wei